Newsletter

To sign up for our weekly WATO99 Newsletter, please visit the Mail Chimp sign-up link below, fill out the fields and submit!

WATO99 Newsletter Sign-Up, powered by Mail Chimp

Thanks!

Advertisements

13 responses

  1. I’d love to see the word Redumblican become a mainstream term for Republicans who are trying to force this country into a showdown. My ultimate goal, besides helping the 99 be heard and effect change, is to have Redumblican or Redumblicans become such a household term, not only verbally but in writings that can be cited, that the word will be added to Webster’s Dictionary. They have to see by noted writers and literary citing that this word is now a common word, THEN they will consider adding it. I have already gotten the word added to the Urban Dictionary, Webster’s is next. So please get the word spread around and help it be widely used.
    Thanks

  2. HELLO,

    WE, THE OTHER 99, SHOULD VOTE AGAINST CONGRESSMEN, SENATORS AND PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT HAVE EMPATHY AND SYMPATHY FOR THE JOBLESS, THE NEARLY HOMELESS, THE UNFORTUNATE,
    THE OLD, THE POOR.

    THEN, THE WORLD WOULD KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT JUST “mobs” (per a Republican congressman),

    MAY OUR LOVING GOD AND HIS SON, JESUS CHRIST, BE WITH US IN OUR CAUSE OF LOVING GOD AND LOVING OUR NEIGHBOR AS OURSELVES.

    PEACE

  3. I’m 75 years old. I cannot walk any distance without much pain, but want you to know how much I appreciate what you are trying to do for all of us and IF I COULD, I would be right there with you OWS and all others who are trying to change the system we’ve been forced to endure. Thank you. Godspeed!

  4. I’m a Republican, but a Republican with a brain!! I will not leave the party right now, because I’m hoping that the idiots will eventually leave and we can have some Republicans with a brain to help the rest of the country. I don’t like any party called names, and won’t start with your new name for us. And I won’t call your party names either…

    Instead of the Tea Party, I want to start a WE PARTY!! That has both parties involved and active. How about that??? Who’s with me??

  5. I like the idea of We Party or Peoples Party! There’s no room for name calling we need solutions, open dialogs, direct democracy! #OccupyWallStreet
    Love you guys!

  6. I don’t know if others feel this way, but I kinda dismissed “Democrat” and/or “Republican” from my view on politics long ago! I don’t like labels. I don’t need labels. I’m just American and vote independently on whomever appears to have my best interests at heart…it’s very personal. Also kills the arguing for me….which I despise. I despise bigotry in any form so will not resort to saying I’m all right and “they” are all wrong. It’s an untruth. I do not exalt any man anywhere anytime. Not right to do so. Changes them when you do from perhaps a good person who can do good to one who gets twisted in the system of money. Give me a hard working person who has been here in the trenches with the rest of us, knows what people face daily and who has the courage to face corruption and stands firm! That person would get my vote. and my gratitude. Open debate. Open dialogue. More honesty and tolerance. Probably more than I can hope for in what’s left of my lifetime. Politics has been a money game for too long. We ALL know it. Take the money out…..great idea.

  7. Greed is Infinite NOT OUR WORLD Cant You See . Imagine all the people Living In harmony No Goverment ,No Money Share everything equaly , I’ll Do My Job for me . 4 Year’s to not be cowards Give up your power’s, we the people are not Cowards , Leave Your Tower Let the poor and homeless have those towers ! One Vote One Person if you agree
    ‎”Mobile” Geothermal Energy , With Light And Wind , we cause enthropy No More Elite And We Will All Be Free The Police&Soldiers Will Not Defend Thee , We’ve Got them 96 to 3 . So Just Let the Whole World Warm Up And We All Going To See !
    I have the answers , I Believe we all do , may be those that don’t , were not Listening , I was Listening , Others can’t seem to put it in words or are afraid to , I understand now and I’am not afaird anymore so I will Tell those those that Listen . The World needs Listeners.
    They 4 Greatest Influence on my IDEOLOGY Are #1 Plato Democrcy #2 John Lennon Whats right&wrong #3 Gene Roddenbery – Our Goals &Beliefs #4 Ghandi – Determination , Example To a Lesser Extent – Nelson Mandela as a martar for eguality and in all honesty – Woody Harrelson Because its about the TRUTH These are Your Answers Give Peace A Chance Darcy Bernier 15,10,2011

    Stop The Grief that they Devour Kill the wraith in the final hour
    more to come

  8. I gather OWS is people objecting to the 1% with wealth (in government, industry and military) controlling all the money, power,oil, water and resources, which the other 99% of humanity need to survive. The Limits to Growth on a finite planet means that human society must collapse soon, given the rise in population and the decline in water, food and resources. The 1% will control the resource with the other 99% working for them…it is the endgame of capitalism. I’m from Canada and am watching the world oil corporates getting rich while they destroy the soil, water and air of northern Alberta with their oil sands mining and pipelines. When the oil is gone, the ecosystem will be left in runs and people will still have to live there.
    The solution? tax the rich, control resource extraction and water use, and grow food locally again. That means dismantle Wall Street and decentralize government so that people live, once again, on a local level,

  9. All empires are eventually destroyed from within by the avoricious, selfish, care-less, antihumanitarian, power-hungry few. The U.S.A. is on track for its demise, which is sad because it has enough riches to be able to create a superior lifestyle for all of its citizens. Who needs a billion dollars, really? Who needs corporations which are too big to fail, and when they do, have to be rescued by socialism? What kind of society is unwilling to care for the health of every one of its citizens? What kind of Christians live in the most religious country in the western world? And on, and on, and on…………

  10. Hi guys!
    Well, first of all, congrats for being there for almost a month, and thank you SO MUCH for showing the whole world the right thing to do agains all kinds of oppression, who police is really standing up for, and who really gives a damn about us, ordinary people of the world, who the 1% should be loving, because, it’s on our backs they are being able to spend lots of money on useless stuff with our money.
    I’m not very good on writing stuff, or saying nice things, so to finish this reply:

    “THE PROLETARIANS HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT THEIR CHAINS. THEY HAVE A WORLD TO WIN.
    WORKING MEN OF ALL COUNTRIES, UNITE!”
    Love, strength and peace from Brazil! :*

  11. What is wrong with America (and most of the world) is the fact that governments are created by political parties. All political parties believe THEY are correct and all the others are wrong. Government in America is either Republican or Democrat. This applies to both the Executive branch and the Legislature.

    What America must do is make ALL political parties illegal: abolish them! Devise a non-party system where all important decisions are made by the voters via referenda. Some countries (such as Switzerland) already have something similar. With political parties the system is open to corruption, bribes, vested interests, lobbying and other kinds of jiggerypokery.

    With a referendum based system voters get what they want and, if they subsequently don’t like it, they can change it.

    The time has come to redesign politics, abolish ALL political parties and again lead the world.

  12. To the Other 99 :

    Please write your congressmen and senators to pass bills that will help the unemployed, the homeless, the nearly homeless, the unfortunate, the old, the poor. If your congressmen and senators do not help the above, please vote them out of their jobs on Election Day ( then they would know how it feels to be unemployed).
    Also, to our other 99 who are 55 years and above :
    Please call this toll free number to let your congressmen and senators know that our senior citizens do not need cuts to their hard-earned benefits. 1-800-928-8084
    Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s